Icon K53009 0-3.5" Stage 9 Suspension System with Billet Upper Control Arm Kit for Toyota Tacoma 2005-2015
Part Number: K53009
Product Type: Suspension System
Vehicle Fitment: Toyota Tacoma 2005-2015
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2005-UP Toyota Tacoma suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. Throughout the development of these systems ICON engineer's primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. This Stage 9 system goes a step further in delivering ICON performance to the Tacoma with the addition of rear suspension components that include an ICON RXT multi-rate leaf spring and a unique RXT-specific 2.5 Series shock.
The Stage 9 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5 Series Extended Travel coilover shocks equipped with ICON's CDC (compression damping control) valve. The easy-to-adjust CDC valve allows for end-user compression changes to provide optimal ride quality across all types of terrain and vehicle cargo configurations. In addition, the coilovers feature a remote reservoir for exceptional cooling properties, ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle "feel" through the range of travel, and are height adjustable from 0-3.5" for 2005-2015 models or 0-2.75" for 2016-Up models, allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. Used in conjunction with the included ICON upper control arm, these extended travel coilovers add increased droop travel to the front suspension. To increase the ride quality of the truck and gain additional droop travel, the ICON RXT multi-rate leaf springs are added to the rear. Designed with an additional leaf (included with kit) that can be exchanged or added to the pack to yield an additional 10-20% spring rate, this leaf spring is perfect for drivers seeking improved rear ride quality in an "unloaded" vehicle as well as those that are have outfitted their trucks with a significant amount of weight in the form of a bed rack, roof top tent, spare tires, parts, or other additions. To compliment this increase in rear wheel travel the Stage 9 system includes a unique 2.5 Aluminum Series CDC remote reservoir shock that features a side-mount eyelet making it shorter in collapsed length, longer at extension, and still fit in the factory mounting location. This shock also features ICON's CDC technology for simple compression adjustability, and a large ten inch remote reservoir was added to aid in heat dissipation and resist shock fade during spirited driving.
This system features billet aluminum upper control arms with ICON's patented Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
- 58735C(Qty: 1) | 05-UP Tacoma ext travel 2.5 VS RR CDCV coilover kit
- 58550DJ (QTY: 1) | 05-UP Tacoma billet UCA DJ kit
- 158505 (Qty: 2) | 05-UP Tacoma multi rate RXT leaf pack w/ add in leaf
- 52050 (Qty: 1) | Toyota rear 8.0" U-bolt kit
- 57826CP (Qty: 1) | 05-UP Tacoma RXT rear 2.5 RR CDCV pair
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Bolt-on system means no cutting or welding necessary for install
- "ICON 1K" tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
- Vehicle-specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coilovers with CDCV provide up to 3.5" of front lift height (up to 2.75" on 2016-Up models)
- Extended travel coilovers matched with ICON UCA provides increased front droop travel
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- 2.5 Aluminum Series remote reservoir RXT rear shocks feature one-piece impact extruded aluminum cylinders and 7/8" shafts
- Multi-rate leaf spring with 3 user-adjustable spring rates for unique vehicle configurations
- ICON RXT CDCV rear shock with unique side-mounted lower eyelet allows for increased travel (up to 20%) while utilizing factory mounting location
- Color/Finish: Black
- Material: Steel/Aluminum
- Position: Front and Rear
- Amount of Rise: 3.5"
- Icon Vehicle Dynamics
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!