Icon K53081 0-2" Stage 1 Suspension System for Toyota Land Cruiser 1998-2007
Part Number: K53081
Product Type: Suspension System
Vehicle Fitment: Toyota Land Cruiser 1998-2007
The 1998 - 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series has a compact torsion bar IFS front suspension, and requires a lot of work to be done in a small space. When lift is added via torsion bar adjustment there is even more spring energy that must be absorbed to adequately control the vehicle. Understanding this, ICON engineers have developed a unique 2.5 Aluminum Series front shock that can handle these demands. With a lower spherical rod end bearing and heavy-duty upper stem bushings, deflection is kept to a minimum for precise control of the suspension even under high loads. 2.0 Aluminum Series rear shocks are included in this stage to offer balanced damping front to rear.
- 57607P (Qty: 1) | 98-07 Land Cruiser 100 0-2" front 2.5 VS IR pair
- 56510 (Qty: 2) | 91-07 Land Cruiser 80/100 0-3" rear 2.0 VS IR
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- 2.5 Aluminum Series front shocks feature one-piece impact extruded aluminum cylinders for excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 aluminum body rear IFP shock with 5/8" shaft
- 100% Bolt-on - no drilling, cutting or welding necessary for install
- Color/Finish: Black
- Amount of Rise: 0-2"
- Position: Front and Rear
- Gas Charged: Yes
- Material: Aluminum
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.