Icon K53113 S2 Stage 3 Upgrade System for Toyota 4Runner/FJ Cruiser 2003-2009
Part Number: K53113
Product Type: Upgrade System
Vehicle Fitment: Toyota 4Runner/FJ Cruiser 2003-2009
Notes: Not compatible with KDSS equipped GX470s
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics S2 secondary shock system redefines the off-road capability of the 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma, 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner, or 2007-2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser by allowing for the installation of a secondary shock to an existing ICON coilover setup. The addition of a secondary 2.5 Aluminum Series shock means rougher terrain and larger off-road obstacles can be overcome with confidence as the damping ability of the vehicle's suspension is effectively doubled. As opposed to overly complicated and expensive long travel kits, the ICON S2 System is an affordable upgrade that drastically increases off-road performance, is easy to install, and has a modular design that allows Toyota owners to upgrade in steps or all at once.
The S2 secondary shock system utilizes the factory lower control arms and maintains OE track width while a combination of a billet aluminum shock tower adapters, fabricated shock hoops, and steel skid plates (with incorporated shock mounts) make for a straightforward install with the exceptional build quality you would expect from an ICON Vehicle Dynamics product. The system was designed to eliminate the need for any major alteration of the vehicle’s frame or any other factory suspension components, and the components are 100% removable in case the system is to be installed on another vehicle. The modular design of the S2 kit also allows for standalone installation of the skid plates, which provides the added benefit of protecting the factory lower control arms from potential trail damage that can be experienced while off-road.
- 56101 (Qty: 1) | 07-09 FJ/03-09 4Runner /05-15 Tacoma LCA skid plate kit
- 56102 (Qty: 1) | 07-up FJ/03-UP 4Runner/05-UP Tacoma S2 shock hoop kit
- 59706P (Qty: 1) | Toyota S2 secondary 2.5 omega RR pair
- Drastically improves vehicle damping ability off-road
- Increased vehicle stability on-road
- Utilizes factory lower control arms
- Maintains OE track width
- Vehicle-specific tuned secondary shocks provide increased damping and oil volume
- 2.5 Aluminum Series secondary shocks feature one-piece impact extruded aluminum cylinders for excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Omega Series two-tube bypass allows for compression and rebound damping adjustment
- Mostly bolt-on design makes for straightforward install
- Shock Series: 2.5 Aluminum Series
- Color/Finish: Black
- Position: Front
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.