Icon K53067T 0-3.5" Stage 7 Suspension System with Tubular Upper Control Arm for Toyota 4Runner/FJ Cruiser 2010-2022
Part Number: K53067T
Product Type: Suspension System
Vehicle Fitment: Toyota 4Runner/FJ Cruiser 2010-2022
ICON’s 2010-UP Toyota 4Runner/2010-2014 FJ Cruiser stage 7 suspension system provides the ultimate level of on and off-road performance of the vehicle. This system includes all of the components featured in the stage 6 setup – ICON billet aluminum Delta Joint upper control arm kit, 2.5 series Remote Reservoir front coilovers and 2.5 aluminum series rear remote reservoir shocks, 2" rear coil springs, adjustable rear track bar, and a billet aluminum rear upper and lower link arm kit - but sees the addition of ICON's Compression Damping Control Valve (CDCV) front and rear. The easy-to-adjust CDC Valve allows for end-user compression changes to provide optimal ride quality across all types of terrain and vehicle cargo configurations. The remote reservoir design allows for increased shock oil volume and enhanced cooling so that the rear of the vehicle can work harder for longer durations without noticeable "fade" occurring. The 2.5 aluminum series Remote Reservoir rear shocks also feature ICON’s “Bump Zone" technology which significantly increases damping ability in the last 2" of compression travel, preventing harsh bottom-out sensation and giving the vehicle a much more controlled ride quality over varying terrain. ICON's billet aluminum links are much stronger than the OE units, feature a greaseable dual stage bushing, and can be adjusted for optimal pinion angle. On top of it all, these links have been designed to provide correct roll steer geometry for the best possible handling on and off-road.
This system features upper control arms with ICON's patented Delta joint. The Delta joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
- 58747C (Qty: 1) | 10-up FJ 4Runner extended travel 2.5 VS RR CDCV coilover kit
- 58451DJ (Qty: 1) | 10-up FJ/03-UP 4Runner tubular UCA DJ kit
- 54000T (QTY: 1) | 10-up FJ/03-UP 4Runner/08-UP LC 200 tubular lower trailing arm kit
- 54100T (QTY: 1) | 10-up FJ/03-UP 4Runner billet upper trailing arm kit
- 54200 (QTY: 1) | 10-up FJ/03-UP 4Runne rear ADJ track bar kit
- 52700 (Qty: 1) | 10-up FJ/03-UP 4Runner rear 2" Spring kit
- 57810CP (Qty: 1) | 10-up FJ/03-UP 4Runner 1-3" rear 2.5 VS RR CDCV pair
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- CDC valve technology allows for quick and easy compression damping adjustment without the need for tools
- Adjustable coilovers provide 0-3.5" of front lift height
- Extended travel remote reservoir coilovers matched with ICON UCAs provide increased front droop travel
- Billet Aluminum rear upper and lower links offer on vehicle pinion angle adjustment
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock bodies with 7/8" shafts
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.5 aluminum series rear shocks feature one-piece impact extruded aluminum cylinders for excellent corrosion resistance and consistent finish
- Adjustable rear track bar proper rear axle placement under vehicle
- Bolt-on system means no cutting or welding necessary for install
- Position: Rear
- Material: Steel/Aluminum
- Color/Finish: Black
- Amount of Rise: 0-3.5"
- Icon Vehicle Dynamics
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!