Icon 64041 Radius Arm System for Ford F-250/F-350 2005-2022
Part Number: 64041
Product Type: Radius Arm System
Vehicle Fitment: Ford F-250/F-350 2005-2022
Notes: Bump steer correction is intended for 2.5" or 4.5" lifts with the use of the factory track bar or an ICON track bar set to the factory length
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Ford F-250 & F-350 super duty radius arm system is designed with adjustable caster cams for use with 2.5-3" lifts with the radius arm installed in the factory pivot, eliminating the need for caster bushings. When used in conjunction with an ICON radius arm drop bracket system, proper caster can also be maintained for 4.5" and 7" lifts, including coilover conversion systems. They feature a sealed pivot bushing that minimizes road feedback and ensures a long life and quiet operation. Additionally, their fabricated, fully boxed design ensures strength and utilizes a profile optimized for tire clearance at full steering lock, making a 37" tall tire clear without coming in contact with the radius arm.
- Fully boxed design
- Built in caster adjustment for optimized return to center
- Replaceable sealed pivot bushing provides maintenance free operation
- CNC machined and laser cut steel components
- Semi-gloss black powder coat finish
- Ability to have a 5.5" backspace wheel with 37" tires without contact with the arm at steering lock
- Color/Finish: Semi-Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Material: Steel
- Weight: 77 lb
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.