Rough Country 70953 MLC-6 Multiple Light Controller for Jeep Cherokee XJ 1984-1996
Part Number: 70953
Product Type: Multiple Light Controller
Vehicle Fitment: Jeep Cherokee XJ 1984-1996
Notes: Only works on full length floor consoles
Take command of your electronic devices with Rough Country's MLC-6 multiple light controller for the Jeep XJ. This easy and reliable electrical upgrade allows you to control six auxiliary LED lights or electrical devices with the push of a button. Each kit features a power distribution block, 5-row switch hub, mounting hardware, and high-temperature, abrasion resistant wiring cables.
Rough Country's MLC-6 is a professional quality power distribution system and switchboard for Jeep XJ models, allowing you to add professional control for your electronic devices in an easy-to-install system that doesn't gut your dashboard or force you to splice into factory wiring. This plug-and-play system uses an in-line fused relay allowing you to safely connect up to 5 devices to one of the 6 interior switches with no mess and no fuss.
The MLC-6 power distribution block features an integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage Cut-Off) circuit that detects battery voltage and will cut-off each accessory when the battery falls below operating voltage, ensuring you always have enough power to turn over your engine. This distribution system also features a 12-position terminal block for hooking up accessories, six plug-in style 40-amp cube relays, and 5 ATO style 30-amp automotive fuses for superior power and protection.
- (1) Switch pod w/ 5 rocker switches
- (1) Switch pod wiring harness
- (2) Switch pod mounting brackets
- (1) Relay pod
- (1) Relay pod power wire
- (1) Relay pod ground wire
- Mounting hardware
- 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment
- 5 40-amp cube style relays (plug-in style)
- 5 Diodes to prevent LED field collapse
- 5 30-amp ATO style automotive fuses
- Inline 50amp manual resetting circuit breaker
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
- Integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage-Cut-Off) circuit
- All required mounting brackets and hardware for Jeep Wranglers
- High-temp, abrasion resistant wiring cables
- 1 year mechanical warranty and 1 year electrical warranty
- Drivetrain: 2WD and 4WD
- Est. Install Time: 3-4 hours
- Rough Country
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!