Performance Accessories PA10012 2" Body Lift Kit for Chevy and GMC 1988-1994 - Black
Part Number: PA10012
Product Type: Body Lift Kit
Vehicle Fitment: Chevy and GMC 1988-1994
The Performance Accessories P/N 10012 body lift kit sets the standard for body lift quality. For many years, this kit was the top selling, and still ranks in today's top kits sold. The 88-94 Silverado/Sierra 1500 and 2500 Trucks were built with rock solid OEM suspensions. This P/N 10012 body lift kit augments the existing OEM setup for both 2 and 4 wheel drive vehicles. It provides 2 inches of lift and allowing up to 32 inch tires. This is an easy-to-install kit that comes with all the brackets and fixtures to maintain the OEM lines. Conceal any gaps between the body and frame with gap guards fleet side 2/4WD PA6537 / gap guards step side 2WD PA6534 or gap guards step side 4WD PA6536 (available separately).Installation time for the P/N 10012 body lift kit: 8 hours.
- Provides 2 inch additional lift without modifying existing suspension system
- Allows up to 32 inch tires and use of factory rims for improved ground clearance
- Does not alter the OEM suspension geometry
- Maintains the superior factory ride
- Keeps center of gravity lower than comparable suspension lift
- Fiber-glass reinforced nylon body blocks
- CNC machined and zinc plated 1018 steel steering extensions
- Heavy duty bumper relocation brackets to maintain OEM look (front only)
- Laser cut and zinc plated fittings and brackets
- High strength fastener kits
- Sold as a kit
- Drivetrain: 2WD and 4WD
- Color/Finish: Black/Zinc Plated
- Position: Front and Rear
- Material: Nylon/Steel
- Lift Height: 2"
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Vehicle Type: Truck/SUV
- Performance Accessories
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!