Performance Accessories PAPLS700 5" Premium Lift Kit for Ford F-150/250 1997-2002 - Black
Part Number: PAPLS700
Product Type: Lift Kit
Vehicle Fitment: Ford F-150/250 1997-2002
Performance Accessories PLS700 premium lift system raises your Ford F150 or F250 by 5-inches, through a combination of Performance Accessories high-quality body lift and leveling kit, allowing the vehicle to run up to a 35-inch diameter tire.
The entire PLS 700 kit includes everything you need for light duty pickups front urethane coil spring spacers, high pressure fiberglass reinforced nylon lift blocks, 3/16 inch thick laser cut and powder coated bumper relocation brackets, a CNC machined and zinc plated steering extension, high strength hardware, extension brackets, and our high-tech urethane wheel-well extensions (gap guards) that conceal any gaps between the body and frame of your Ford.
This system can be installed in 10 hours and comes complete with everything necessary for installation.
- Provides five-inches of lift without modifying existing suspension components
- Allows use of up to 35-inch diameter tires for improved ground clearance
- Allows use of factory wheels after installation for convenience
- Does not alter the OEM suspension geometry or factory Stability parameters
- Maintains the factory smooth ride
- Keeps the truck's center of gravity lower than a comparable suspension lift
- Made in USA
- Sold as a kit
- Drivetrain: 2WD
- Color/Finish: Black/Zinc Plated
- Position: Front and Rear
- Material: Nylon/Steel
- Lift Height: 5"
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Vehicle Type: Truck/SUV
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Performance Accessories
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!