Go Rhino 69405187ST RB20 Slim Line Running Boards with Mounting Brackets Kit for GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500 Crew Cab 2015-2019
Part Number: 69405187ST
Product Type: Running Boards Kit
Vehicle Fitment: GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500 Crew Cab 2015-2019
Note: Installation Type: No drilling required
The RB20 Slim Line running boards offer the same heavy duty toughness as the original RB Series, but with a slimmer design that fits tighter along the cab for increased ground clearance when off-roading. Constructed from 16-gauge zinc-coated galvanized steel, the Raptor-inspired boards were built to protect your panels from dying debris while providing a full-length step platform. The modern, bullet-stamped design is 5 1/2 inches across at its widest point (compared with 7 1/2 inches of the original RB20) and are offered in cab-length sizes that fit most popular trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. Available with a protective bedliner coating or textured black powder coat finish that carries a 5-year limited warranty.
- Running boards
- Mounting brackets
- 16-gauge zinc-coated galvanized steel with durable finish for corrosion, impact and abrasion resistance
- 5 year limited warranty
- Easy, no-drill installation
- Heavy duty, Raptor-inspired running boards with slim, low profile design
- Modern bullet-stamped board that is 5 1/2" across at widest point
- Fits for 4 door model
- Slim design sits tighter against cab while providing step surface and increased ground clearance
- Product Line: RB Series
- Style: RB20
- Color/Finish: Protective Bedliner Coating
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Shape: Rectangle
- Step Length: Cab Length
- Step Width: 5 1/2"
|2015-2019||GMC||Sierra 2500HD||Crew Cab|
|2015-2019||GMC||Sierra 3500||Crew Cab|
- Go Rhino
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!