Go Rhino 24131T BR6 Winch Ready Front Bumper for Dodge Ram 1500 2013-2022
Part Number: 24131T
Product Type: Front Bumper
Vehicle Fitment: Dodge Ram 1500 2013-2022
Note 1: Lights not included
Note2: No drilling required
BR6 Series full width front HD winch bumper. Laser measured and designed in 3D CAD to form fit the contours of each vehicle. Offering excellent protection thanks to the welded, one-piece design with integrated light ports, heavy-duty d-shackle mounts, win.
Dodge Ram 1500 2013-2018 excludes, rebel, warlock, sport, express and TRX models
- Bumper shell
- Easy Installation-2 piece design for easy handling and no drilling required
- Features a hinged winch cover for easy access to winch mount area. Cover can be used with or without a winch
- Go Rhino BR6 winch-ready front bumper replacement is laser measured and designed in 3D CAD to fit the contours of each vehicle
- Holds winches rated to 12,500 lbs. and comes with pre drilled slots and holes for many popular winch brands
- Patented heavy-duty Rhino hook d-ring shackle mounts (US Patent # 790,408) are mounted directly to frame rails for extra strength
- Unique design includes integrated light ports for lighting customization with optional light plates and patented light mount bar (US Patent # 757,316)
- Winch tray and mounting brackets are made from 1/4" steel
- Fits for Dodge Ram 1500 2013-2018 standard/extended/crew cab
- Fits for Dodge Ram 1500 2019-2022 4 door model and extended/crew cab
- Product Line: BR Series
- Style: BR6
- Color/Finish: Textured Black
- Position: Front
- Material: Mild steel
- D-Rings Mounts: Yes
- Sensor Cutouts: No
- Winch Compatible: Yes
- Light Type: No
- Light Mount: Yes
How will this product be delivered?This product is oversized and will be delivered via Truck Freight. This product does NOT ship via FedEx or UPS ground.
What is Truck Freight shipping?It's just that. The item is loaded on a pallet or into a secure shipping box, wrapped tightly and loaded on box truck or semi-truck and delivered to your location.
What is a box Truck?A Box Truck is smaller than a semi-truck but large enough to deliver goods. A good comparison is a truck that's used to deliver a couch or refrigerator.
Do I need to be available to receive the product?Yes. It's just like having a refrigerator or washer/dryer delivered to your house. The driver will unload the product in your driveway or as close to your house as they can get.
Should I have this product delivered to a shop or installer?It depends! If you think you can install the product on your vehicle, then shipping to your house is ok. Keep in mind, these bumpers are very heavy. Most bumpers weight between 85 and 350 pounds. You will need help. It's always preferred to ship to an installer who will have a fork lift to unload the product.
Do you charge shipping on orders?The cost to ship a bumper has more than tripled from 2019 to 2023. Our goal is to be as transparent with you as we can. In 2019, the average cost to ship a bumper was $150. In 2023, the average cost to ship a bumper is $375. This means we're making significantly less money and still providing the same quality service.
How long will it take to receive my orderThe availability of each product is listed on the product page. In general, these are accurate and based off our warehouse availability or manufacturer lead time.
Why should I purchase from you versus directly with the manufacturer?Great question! This answer applies to "Built to order" parts that we don't have in-stock. You're going to save both time and money. We have great relationships with each manufacturer that we carry. So in general you're working with an extension of their company. Our prices are generally cheaper and we have processes to check on your "Built to Order" item based on lead times they provide. There's little need for you to call us. We'll make sure you're informed when your order is built and ready to ship.
How do returns work on oversized products like bumpers?Returns are rare but they do happen. Our return rate is less than 2%, meaning we have a 98% customer success rate! We accept returns on damaged items with a valid Return Authorization Number or a RMA number. We will refund the full amount minus the shipping costs for the return and a 20% restocking fee. Please email us at [email protected] with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. Our goal is to work toward a satisfactory solution.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.