Go Rhino 5935000T XRS Cross Bars and Bed Rail Kit for Ford Ranger 2019-2022 - Mid Size
Part Number: 5935000T
Product Type: Cross Bars and Bed Rail Kit
Vehicle Fitment: Ford Ranger 2019-2022
Note 1: No drilling required
Note 2: Fit for mid-sized trucks without tonneau covers
Go Rhino’s XRS cross bars allow you to mount a rooftop tent on your truck while preserving the utility and capacity of your factory truck bed. The corner uprights elevate and support the 4-Core cross bars approximately six inches above the factory bed cap, which provides for unobstructed access to the truck bed. Mounted tents and cargo boxes will sit below the roof of the cab, which reduce wind resistance. Each 4-Core cross bar works with standard 1/4-20 hex head bolts which allows unlimited mounting options for gear, trail tools and all your toys. Installation is easy with no drilling or cutting required.
- 4 x Uprights
- 2 x Cross side steps
- 6" tall steel corner uprights provide clearance for unobstructed use of truck bed
- Two 4-Core aluminum cross rails offer unlimited accessory mounting options for gear and trail tools
- Durable, textured black powder coat finish for long life
- Easy, no-drill clamp-on installation or bolts to OEM bed track/rail systems
- Fits most mid-sized truck beds
- Holds 600 lbs. static or 300 lbs. dynamic maximum weight, evenly distributed
- Compatible with Go Rhino’s SRM400, SRM500 and SRM600 roof racks
- Compatible with most Go Rhino 4-Core accessories
- Optional side rail accessory kits available (sold separately)
- Always check vehicle owner’s manual for each vehicle’s weight recommendation
- Fits for 4 door models
- Fits for Ford Ranger 2019-2022 Extended/Crew Cab
- Industry-leading 5 year limited warranty
- Style: XRS
- Position: Rear
- Color/Finish: Textured Black
- Material: Mild Steel
- Cross Bars Length: 60"
- Go Rhino
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!