Expedition One RAM25/35-19+FB-H-BARE RangeMax Ultra HD Front Bumper with Single Hoop for Dodge Ram 2500/3500 2019-2023 - Bare Steel
Part Number: RAM25/35-19+FB-H-BARE
Product Type: Front Bumper
Vehicle Fitment: Dodge Ram 2500/3500 2019-2023
Note: This bumper may not be compatible with the AEV fender flares and would likely require significant cutting and modification to work with them
Fits all models of 2019-2023 Ram 2500/3500. Optional add-ons include 2 1/2" diameter hooping and textured black powder coat.
- Works with non-integrated winches ( may require relocation of solenoid) rated up to 18k lbs and OEM Power Wagon winch
- Recommended Winch: Come Up Winch Seal Gen2 12.5rs
- Bumper design incorporates corner turning lights from stock bumper
- Retains compatibility with front sensors and cameras (can be ordered without sensor holes as an additional option)
- Multiple winch access points for easy use while also providing extra airflow for engine
- Light ports accommodate approx 5 1/2" light ( including Baja XL and PIAA LP 550)
- Available as a base front bumper or with either a single hoop or full wrap-around bull-bar style hoop
2019 Ram sema build specs:
- Expedition One Bullbar front bumper, Dual rear Bumper, and full Mule MAP bedrack kit with Baki rack and add-on mule tool clamps
- PIAA LP 550 lights ( front bumper) PIAA LP 530 lights ( rear bumper)
- OEM Power Wagon winch with Factor 55 ProLink
- BDS 4" lift with Fox coilover
- 38" Toyo MT tires
- Dropstar custom painted wheels
- AMP research steps
- DMOS Shovel
- Expedition One Quad Geri can mount with Expedition One Geri water cans
- Freespirit Recreation Rooftop tent
- Product Line: Ultra Series
- Position: Front
- Bumper Type: Heavy Duty
- Color/Finish: Bare Metal
- Material: Steel
- D-Rings Mount: Yes
- Winch Compatible: Yes
- Sensor Cutouts: Yes
- Light Mount: yes
- Weight: 150-180 lb
How will this product be delivered?This product is oversized and will be delivered via Truck Freight. This product does NOT ship via FedEx or UPS ground.
What is Truck Freight shipping?It's just that. The item is loaded on a pallet or into a secure shipping box, wrapped tightly and loaded on box truck or semi-truck and delivered to your location.
What is a box Truck?A Box Truck is smaller than a semi-truck but large enough to deliver goods. A good comparison is a truck that's used to deliver a couch or refrigerator.
Do I need to be available to receive the product?Yes. It's just like having a refrigerator or washer/dryer delivered to your house. The driver will unload the product in your driveway or as close to your house as they can get.
Should I have this product delivered to a shop or installer?It depends! If you think you can install the product on your vehicle, then shipping to your house is ok. Keep in mind, these bumpers are very heavy. Most bumpers weight between 85 and 350 pounds. You will need help. It's always preferred to ship to an installer who will have a fork lift to unload the product.
Do you charge shipping on orders?The cost to ship a bumper has more than tripled from 2019 to 2023. Our goal is to be as transparent with you as we can. In 2019, the average cost to ship a bumper was $150. In 2023, the average cost to ship a bumper is $375. This means we're making significantly less money and still providing the same quality service.
How long will it take to receive my orderThe availability of each product is listed on the product page. In general, these are accurate and based off our warehouse availability or manufacturer lead time.
Why should I purchase from you versus directly with the manufacturer?Great question! This answer applies to "Built to order" parts that we don't have in-stock. You're going to save both time and money. We have great relationships with each manufacturer that we carry. So in general you're working with an extension of their company. Our prices are generally cheaper and we have processes to check on your "Built to Order" item based on lead times they provide. There's little need for you to call us. We'll make sure you're informed when your order is built and ready to ship.
How do returns work on oversized products like bumpers?Returns are rare but they do happen. Our return rate is less than 2%, meaning we have a 98% customer success rate! We accept returns on damaged items with a valid Return Authorization Number or a RMA number. We will refund the full amount minus the shipping costs for the return and a 20% restocking fee. Please email us at [email protected] with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. Our goal is to work toward a satisfactory solution.
- Expedition One
- Item is built to order. Lead time is 6-12 weeks.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Flat Rate Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.