Expedition One Factor55 ProLink - Black
Part Number: Factor55 Prolink - Black
Product Type: Prolink
Notes: Please be sure to confirm you have a class V 3 receiver before ordering to avoid improper fitment/exchanges
Factor 55 introduces the new ProLink shackle mount for winch cables and synthetic ropes. Engineered and machined in the USA from lightweight billet 6061 aluminum, the ProLink provides a safe means to easily attach a standard 3/4" screw pin shackle to existing winch cable and rope eyes The cable or rope eye is captured into the body of the ProLink by a removable oversized 5/8" double shear pin. The front of the ProLink provides the precision shackle mounting hole and massive 1.2" thick mounting tab. The ProLink is compatible with both Hawse and Roller fairleads and snugs neatly against both versions.
Replace conventional winch hooks with the new safer, stronger, and smarter Factor 55 ProLink shackle mount.
- Screw pin shackles are up to 5X stronger than conventional winch hooks
- Conventional hooks are too small to safely fit both ends of a recovery strap
- Recover straps cannot slip out of a shackle like they can with hooks
- Hook safety latches are not rated for loads and can tear recovery straps
- Conventional hook surfaces add higher stresses to recovery strap fibers, resulting in decreased strap ratings
- Shackles can be quickly removed and stowed away until needed for winching.
- Hooks do not cinch neatly against fairleads and are prone to rattling and loosening
- Conventional winch hooks are designed for chains - not commonly used recovery straps
- Engineered, tested, and made in USA - patent pending
- Stress analyzed using cosmos FEA and destructively tested for confirmation
- Billet construction - precision machined from 6061-T6 kaiser aluminum round bar
- 16,000 pound max load rating
- Fits all steel cables and synthetic ropes up to 3/8" in diameter
- Fits eyes equipped with standard or tube thimbles to 3/8 inch diameters
- 1.2 inch shackle tab thickness virtually eliminates "shackle rattle"
- Massive 5/8 inch diameter carbon steel double shear pin - 6Al-4V Titanium upgradeable
- Optional EPDM "Rubber Guard" protects alloy Hawse fairleads - rubber barb attachment
- Can be installed and removed in minutes - simple snap ring removal
- Cinches neatly against all types of fairleads - Hawse or Roller
- Beautifully anodized and zinc plated in the USA
- Color/Finish: Black
- Material: Billet Aluminum
This part is universal
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Flat Rate Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.