Expedition One BD-LP4-297813 Baja Designs LP4 PRO Amber Driving Combo LED Light (Pair)
Part Number: BD-LP4-297813
Product Type: LED Light
Baja Designs' LP4 is the smallest variant in the LP line up but maintains all of the power and features of its siblings. The LP4 features a total of 8,750 lumens and a 200° spread of useable LED light. This light pumps out 7,050 forward projecting lumens and 1,700 lumens of dedicated peripheral lighting courtesy of The patented Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT). To keep your light performing at its highest potential, the LP4 integrates The proprietary Direct Ducted Cooling (DDC) technology. This feature allows air to travel through the front of the housing, over the rear heat sinks - drastically improving cooling capacity and performance. With an amber day-time running light, the LP4 will fulfill all your lighting needs.
- Qty (2) LP4 LED light (Amber lens with driving/combo beam patterns)
- Qty (1) Wiring harness
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (mil-spec testing)
- Built-In overvoltage protection
- IP69K (waterproof up to 9ft and pressure washable)
- IK10 compliant (mechanical impact testing)
- Product Line: LP4 PRO
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 7,050 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 60w/6.5A
- IPT Lumens: 1,700 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- IPT Wattage/Amps: 15w/1.0A
- Backlight Wattage/Amps: 4.83w/0.35A
- Front Lens Material: Hard coat Polycarbonate
- Housing Material: Hard Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Bezel Material: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 hours
- Depth: 3.2"
- Width: 5.1"
- Height: 5.1"
This part is universal
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Flat Rate Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.