Towtector 27817-T2EP Tier 2 78" x 16" Medium Duty Single Brush Strip with 2.5" Hitch and Single Exhaust Port
Part Number: 27817-T2EP
Product Type: Single Brush Strip
The Tier 2 Towtector is the entry to our brush strip line of protection. It's single layer of brush strip is designed to "catch and drop" debris kicked up off the road, providing you added protection over traditional rubber mud flaps.
The Tier 2 Towtector has a brush strip that catches and drops debris, we know you'll agree it offers better protection than any conventional mud flap. Why because unlike our competition, the Tier 2 Towtector spans nearly the entire width of your vehicle - instead of just the width of the tires. This extra coverage protects your towable from the debris that fly's between the rear wheels of your vehicle. In addition to the added width protection, as stated above, the Tier 2 Towtector is manufactured with a brush strip. The brushes ability to catch and drop debris, aids in keeping flying debris from bouncing back into the undercarriage of your vehicle - further protecting it - and not giving that debris a second chance to damage whatever you are towing.
- Single brush strip
- Installs in minutes
- Allows for easy electrical hook-up
- Heavy duty steel construction throughout
- Nearly full width coverage
- Automotive quality powdercoat finish
- 2" height adjustability for vehicle and load flexibility
- Available wall storage bracket (buy now button above)
- Patented brush bar keeps the brushes in place at high speeds - not flying up and allowing debris to escape
- Invented, engineered and built with pride in the USA
- Position: Rear
- Color/Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Material: Steel
- Brush/Rubber Flap Height: 16"
- Receiver Size: 2.5" Hitch
- Width: 78"
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!