Armordillo 7179370 AR Series Bull Bar with LED Light Bar and Aluminum Skid Plate for Toyota FJ Cruiser 2007-2014 - Matte Black
Part Number: 7179370
Product Type: Bull Bar
Vehicle Fitment: Toyota FJ Cruiser 2007-2014
Armordillo AR Series bull bar, If you're looking to protect the front end of your rig against the elements and impact of minor collisions without sacrificing the look of your new stylish front grille, the AR Series bull bar with its aggressive angular design is just the thing you need. Unlike regular tubular bull bars, Armordillo AR Series bull bars will not hide your front grille or a large portion of your front bumper, while keeping the front-end protection at a high level. Plus, the mesh styled skid plate doesn't restrict airflow to the radiator and engine preventing its overheating. Years of ingenious engineering and passion for the world's toughest trucks has been poured out into providing hardcore off-road products designed to turn your beefy companion into the embodiment of sleekness, edginess, and aggression.
Armordillo AR Series bull bar is an ideal choice for those who want to drive with style without compromising on the front-end protection. Its angular design adds both rigidity and elegance to the look of the bull bar, complementing your vehicle with harmonious lines. The bull bar comes with a skid plate for added strength and durability.
- Angular formed steel construction for maximum strength
- Comes with wiring harness and switch for intergraded LED light bar
- No drilling required for most applications
- Stylishly integrated skid plate for protection from rocks and road debris
- Powder coated finish for superior corrosion resistance
- Patented aggressive design, D830,923
- Product Line: AR Series
- Position: Front
- Color/Finish: Matte Black
- Material: Steel
- Skid Plate Material: Aluminum
- Light Type: LED
- Item Requires Shipping
- 35.0 lbs.
- W25.0000” x H11.0000” x L41.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.