Icon 45207 Front Skid Plate for Ford Bronco 2021-2023
Part Number: 45207
Product Type: Front Skid Plate
Vehicle Fitment: Ford Bronco 2021-2023
The Aluminum Front Skid protects the Bronco's intercooler and other vulnerable components mounted low on the front end of the 2021 and newer Ford Bronco. Designed for use with Trail Series front bumpers, the skid adheres to our design philosophy of keeping armor high clearance and faceted with angles to help your 4X4 slide up and over the rocks. The skid is constructed of 3/16" thick aluminum plate, CNC laser cut and brake-formed for a precise fit. The aluminum is both light-weight and corrosion resistant, so there's no powder coat finish requiring frequent touch-ups when the skid does its job. The skid comes with integrated intercooler mounts which replace all variants of the factory Bronco intercooler/skid/recovery brackets, making this kit compatible with both 2.3 and 2.7 liter engines, manual or automatic transmission, regardless of which bumper the Bronco came with from the factory.
- 3/16" thick aluminum plate for light weight and high strength
- High-clearance maximizes approach angle and off-road performance
- Protects intercooler, diff crossmember and lower A-arm front pivots
- Works with 2.3L or 2.7L engine, manual or automatic transmission
- Works with icon Impact pro or Trail Series Front Bumpers
- Easy bolt-on installation with no cutting or drilling
- CNC laser cut and precision brake-formed
- Icon impact series limited lifetime warranty
- Not compatible with OE bumpers
- Requires Icon Pro Series (part # 45201) or Trail Series (part # 45203) front bumper
- Not compatible with Bronco Raptor
- Position: Front
- Material: Aluminum
- Icon Vehicle Dynamics
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!