ARB 750002B Differential Cover Dana 30 Axles Black for Jeep Cherokee XJ and Wrangler JK 1984-2018
Part Number: 750002B
Product Type: Differential Cover
Vehicle Fitment: Jeep Cherokee XJ and Wrangler JK 1984-2018
When off-road, it is inevitable that you'll encounter obstacles that could potentially inflict expensive damage on your differential. ARB's differential cover provides increased protection over factory covers, giving you peace of mind to tackle more challenging terrain.
Each cover is manufactured from high tensile nodule iron to protect the ring and pinion set while computer-optimized cross bracing increases the structural integrity of the entire axle.
ARB differential covers are powder coated black, CNC machined, then clear coated for a durable, professional, long-lasting finish.
- Technology - Computer-optimized cross brace design increases the structural rigidity of the whole axle
- Maximum load strength - Additional housing strength helps keep the ring and pinion gears meshing on the flat faces of the teeth, greatly increasing ring and pinion life and overall maximum load strength
- High quality - Top-quality, high-power neodymium magnets are used in both the drain plug and the dipstick to collect metallic wear particles as the vehicle moves
- Resistant - Magnet location in the end of the dipstick allows the oil to be checked for tell-tale signs of internal damage- prolonged carrier bearing life due to extra support to the bearing alignment
- Functional - Unique dipstick/filler cap design allows differential oil levels to be adjusted for customized high driveline angles
- Approach/departure angle optimized by angled exterior surfaces
- Color/Finish: Black
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Flat Rate Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.