Top 5 Heavy Duty Truck Bumper Manufacturers – Heavy Duty Bumpers – Bumper Superstore
Top 5 Heavy Duty Truck Bumper Manufacturers
Take it to the next level with a heavy duty bumper
You might be overestimating the strength of your stock bumper when it comes to off-roading or equipping your vehicle with the right kind of equipment used for heavy duty. A heavy duty bumper does a lot more than just protect your vehicle from bumps and dings. If you are four-wheeling, towing, or taking your vehicle to its absolute limits of punishment, you are going to need something capable of getting the job done.
Heavy-Duty Bumper Styles
There are a variety of different styles of heavy duty bumper that bring their own benefits to the table. Here are a few to choose from:
- Grille Guard Bumper: This heavy duty bumper offers collision/impact resistance, while acting as a push bar for more extreme situations. They excel at protecting the front of your vehicle from animal strikes, trees, rocks, and other higher profile obstacles.
- Winch Bumper: This bumper attaches to the strength points of your frame so that your winch can deliver the most leverage without fear of being pulled right off your vehicle.
Heavy duty bumpers aren't usually built to look pretty. They are rugged pieces of equipment built to protect your rig. But they can certainly make your vehicle look like it is ready for anything.
The Top 5 Ranch Style Heavy Duty Manufacturer Brands
- Fab Fours Black Steel: Built from reinforced steel tubing, these grille guards cover all the bases, from headlights to grille and incorporate a heavy, aggressive looking front bumper while doing it. Proudly made in the USA.
- Ranch Hand: Another tube design grille guard which also gives the added protection of a panel of steel mesh. Built strong for Chevy, Dodge, Ford, and GMC trucks.
- Tough Country: These heavy duty bumpers and grille guards provide plenty of protecting with a tube and steel lattice design. Front push guards and even rear bumpers round out the inventory for these bullnose style bumpers. They run the spectrum from traditional and sporty to reduce weight, to no BS work truck bumpers that mean business.
- Frontier: One of the strongest and durable front bumpers money can buy. Frontier offers a variety of designs, from diamond plate to tube designs with steel lattice meshwork. Beefy D-rings, tow points, and multi-faceted angles give your strength as well as a tough look for your truck.
- American Built: From the Panther, Rodeo, and Pipe designs American Built offers, you have a wide variety of types to choose from to suit your need as well as your budget. Available in GM, Ford, Chevy, Jeep, Lexus, Nissan, Toyota, and more, these front and rear bumpers are a great addition to your vehicle.
Why Choose Bumper Superstore?
If you would like to outfit your vehicle with superior quality parts and accessories, Bumper Superstore is your place to find it! Check out our assortment of vendors and compare prices to see what works best before your next expedition!