Icon 58400 Tubular Upper Control Arm Kit for Toyota Tacoma/4Runner 1996-2004
Part Number: 58400
Product Type: Upper Control Arm Kit
Vehicle Fitment: Toyota Tacoma/4Runner 1996-2004
Through hours of in-house research and thousands of miles of real world testing, Icon engineers have identified the limiting factors of the 1996-2004 Toyota Tacoma and 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner OEM upper control arms and developed a kit to address these limits. Like all Icon tubular upper control arms, these are constructed from CNC bent 1026 DOM steel tubing and then powder coated to a semi-gloss black finish for maximum strength and corrosion resistance. These arms are engineered with built-in geometry correction for optimal alignment specifications and increased caster for confidence inspiring handling. The robust, two piece steel taper adapter clamps from both sides of the spindle to distribute the extreme forces seen during aggressive off-road driving while CNC machining provides a precise, OE style fit for the Delta Joint taper pin.
- Direct bolt-in design makes for a simple and straightforward installation
- Delta Joint upper control arms carry Icon exclusive 5 year limited warranty when used in a complete Icon suspension system
- Patent pending Delta Joint combines the durability and weather resistance of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a uncial
- CNC machined steel taper adapter
- 1026 DOM steel construction
- CNC bent and notched tubing
- Serviceable dual stage bushings
- CNC machined bushing housings and sleeves
- Built-In caster correction
- Black semi-gloss powder coat finish
- Color/Finish: Black Semi-Gloss Powder Coat
- Material: Steel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.