ARB 3450460 Bondi Deluxe Front Winch Bumper for Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2024
Part Number: 3450460
Product Type: Winch Bumper
Vehicle Fitment: Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2024
Inspired by the popular classic ARB Wrangler TJ Bumper styling, ARB has designed a completely new look to suit the JL. Ruggedness is ensured by the new single-piece, press-formed center pan perfectly complemented by a bash plate along the base. The hoop is a modern interpretation of the three-piece Wrangler TJ Deluxe Bumper hoops, with a low slung forward facing 76.1mm main hoop and 47.6mm upright tubes providing excellent protection to vulnerable vehicle components.
- Single-piece press formed center pan
- Bash plate under panel included for added protection finished in vintage silver
- Twin high lift jack points
- Two aerial or driving light brackets located on the top of the center tube
- Fender Flare
- Vehicle specific design to complement the Jeep Wrangler JL
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- Will accommodate Warn, bushranger and smittybilt low mount model electric winches up to 10,000lbs
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED's and a range of Bushranger and IPF lights
- Dual chassis-mounted recovery points, powder-coated red for maximum visibility
- Bumper adds approximately 34mm to the overall length of the vehicle
- Approximate weight of the bumper, chassis mounts and fitting kit is 143lbs
- Approximately 42lbs is removed from the vehicle for fitment of the bar
- Zinc rich primer for additional corrosion resistance, followed by a textured Integrit black powder coat finish
- Chassis mounts manufactured with 5mm sheet steel
- Separate winch cradle manufactured from a combination of 4mm and 5mm sheet steel
- 76.1mm forward-facing top tube
- Wings and pan manufactured from 3mm sheet steel including press forms and multi folds for added structural integrity
- Wings designed to suit the flares of Rubicon models will also suit Sport and Sahara models with Rubicon or aftermarket front flares fitted
- Uprights manufactured from laser-cut 4mm sheet steel
- Fog light brackets provided to accept either OE halogen fog lights or OE LED fog lights
- Drivetrain: 4x4
- Bumper Type: Heavy Duty
- Position: Front
- Color/Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Material: Steel
- D-Rings Mount: Yes
- Winch Compatible: Yes
- Light Mount: Yes
- Light Type: LED
- Weight: 145.50 lb
- Includes Hoop: Yes
- Includes Stinger: No
How will this product be delivered?This product is oversized and will be delivered via Truck Freight. This product does NOT ship via FedEx or UPS ground.
What is Truck Freight shipping?It's just that. The item is loaded on a pallet or into a secure shipping box, wrapped tightly and loaded on box truck or semi-truck and delivered to your location.
What is a box Truck?A Box Truck is smaller than a semi-truck but large enough to deliver goods. A good comparison is a truck that's used to deliver a couch or refrigerator.
Do I need to be available to receive the product?Yes. It's just like having a refrigerator or washer/dryer delivered to your house. The driver will unload the product in your driveway or as close to your house as they can get.
Should I have this product delivered to a shop or installer?It depends! If you think you can install the product on your vehicle, then shipping to your house is ok. Keep in mind, these bumpers are very heavy. Most bumpers weight between 85 and 350 pounds. You will need help. It's always preferred to ship to an installer who will have a fork lift to unload the product.
Do you charge shipping on orders?The cost to ship a bumper has more than tripled from 2019 to 2023. Our goal is to be as transparent with you as we can. In 2019, the average cost to ship a bumper was $150. In 2023, the average cost to ship a bumper is $375. This means we're making significantly less money and still providing the same quality service.
How long will it take to receive my orderThe availability of each product is listed on the product page. In general, these are accurate and based off our warehouse availability or manufacturer lead time.
Why should I purchase from you versus directly with the manufacturer?Great question! This answer applies to "Built to order" parts that we don't have in-stock. You're going to save both time and money. We have great relationships with each manufacturer that we carry. So in general you're working with an extension of their company. Our prices are generally cheaper and we have processes to check on your "Built to Order" item based on lead times they provide. There's little need for you to call us. We'll make sure you're informed when your order is built and ready to ship.
How do returns work on oversized products like bumpers?Returns are rare but they do happen. Our return rate is less than 2%, meaning we have a 98% customer success rate! We accept returns on damaged items with a valid Return Authorization Number or a RMA number. We will refund the full amount minus the shipping costs for the return and a 20% restocking fee. Please email us at [email protected] with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. Our goal is to work toward a satisfactory solution.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.