Icon 58747E 2.5 Aluminum Series 0-3.5" Coilover Kit with CDE Valve for Toyota 4Runner 2010-2022
Part Number: 58747E
Product Type: Coilover Kit
Vehicle Fitment: Toyota 4Runner 2010-2022
Note 1: OEM wheels & tires fitment: Yes
Note 2: Recommended aftermarket wheels: ICON alloys | 17x8.5 with 4.75" backspace / 0mm offset
Note 3: Recommended aftermarket wheels: ICON alloys | 18x9 with 5.00" backspace / 0mm offset
Note 4: Recommended aftermarket wheels: ICON alloys | 20x9 with 5.00" backspace / 0mm offset
Note 5: Recommended aftermarket tires: 33" x 11.50" (larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
Note 6: Aftermarket front upper control arms required for installation
Note 7: Also requires installation of IIC kit (Part # 53504) and CDEV rear shock absorber (Part # 57810EP)
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics V.S. Series 2.5" remote reservoir coilover Shock w/ CDCV are an incredible upgrade for the front end of the 2010-UP Toyota 4runner. ICON’s Vehicle-specific valving provides a sport tuned feel on and off-road while offering 0-3.5" of lift height adjustability for use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON's larger 2.5" shock body and increased piston area over stock components provides improved damping ability and outstanding ride characteristics across varying types of terrain. Remote reservoirs ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the Shock at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. The ICON CDE valve upgrade is included for those desiring an easy way to tune the ride electronically from inside the vehicle.
Compression damping electronic valve (CDEV) is an electronically controlled valve that meters the flow of oil to regulate the amount of damping force that is created by the shock when compressed. This infinitely variable valve can react in less than 40ms and has the ability to make extremely precise adjustments for varying terrain. CDEV’s hydraulic circuits are also custom tailored per application to create the highest resolution and dynamic range allowable for each specific vehicle. Powered by ICON Intelligent Control and proprietary ICON mobile app, the system uses information from the onboard G-force sensor and gyroscope to perform calculations based on algorithms and user-defined settings to predict terrain and adjust shock settings via the CDEV accordingly.
- ICON's CDE valve technology allows for in vehicle adjustment of compression damping settings and active adjustment via the ICON intelligent control (IIC)
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable for 0-3.5" of lift height over stock
- ICON engineered eibach Springs
- External reservoirs to attain cooler operating temperatures during extended off-road use
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock bodies with 7/8" induction hardened, chrome plated shafts
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Bolt-on kit - no cutting or welding necessary for installation
- 100% Rebuildable
- 100% Revalveable
- Shock Series: 2.5 Aluminum Series
- Material: Steel
- Color/Finish: Black
- Amount of Rise: 0-3.5"
- Upper Mount Type: Plate
- Lower Mount: Eyelet
- Gas Charged: Yes
- Adjustable Damping: Yes
- Weight: 55 lb
- Icon Vehicle Dynamics
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!