Fab Fours FF21-R5060-1 Black Steel Elite Front Bumper with Full Guard for Ford F-150 2021-2023
Part Number: FF21-R5060-1
Product Type: Front Bumper
Vehicle Fitment: Ford F-150 2021-2023
Note 1: Does not work with diesel option
Note 2: It works with the winch or the adaptive cruise control, not both.
For the Ford 150 took the ranch bumper design and combined it with the smooth plate look from premium line to create black steel Elite. No grill mesh and premium powder coat give the Elite bumpers a unique look. Like all Fab Fours products we matched every bumper to the body lines of each model truck. The Elite series is a whole new look with the same Fab Fours quality, manufactured in south carolina, USA. Available in either a full guard, pre-runner guard or no guard bumper.
- Ranch style bumper with smooth matte black finish
- All 2021-2023 models include lower guard with Integrated adaptive cruise control relocation bracket
- Accommodates OEM fog lights for 2009-2020 models. All 2021-2023 models may use 3"x3" cubes (1 per side)
- Sensor compatible for all 2021-2023 models
- Optional- Bolt on D-Ring mounts (Part No. QRING-1)
- Optional- Winch tray (Part No. RWINCH-1). Not compatible with 2018-2020 models using (RGMOD-1)
- Optional- Elite high flow lower guard (Part No. RGAIR-1). Will not work with a winch
- Optional- Elite light lower guard (Part No. RLITE-1). Will not work with a winch
- Optional- Adaptive cruise control lower guard for 2018-2020 models (Part No. RGMOD-1). Also provides mounting option for (2) 3"x3" dually lights Cube Light. Will not work with a winch
- Optional-Adaptive cruise control relocation bracket for 2015-2017 models (Part No. M3850-1). Chrome grilles will not work with relocation bracket
- Replacement- Front lower guard vertical plate for 2009-2020 models only (R20482-1)
- Product Line: Black Steel Elite
- Color/Finish: 2 Stage Black Powder Coat
- Position: Front
- Material: 12 Gauge US Steel
- Sensor Cutouts: Yes
- D-Rings Mount: Yes
- Winch Compatible: Yes
- Light Type: LED
- Light Mount: Yes
- Weight: 150–194 lb
How will this product be delivered?This product is oversized and will be delivered via Truck Freight. This product does NOT ship via FedEx or UPS ground.
What is Truck Freight shipping?It's just that. The item is loaded on a pallet or into a secure shipping box, wrapped tightly and loaded on box truck or semi-truck and delivered to your location.
What is a box Truck?A Box Truck is smaller than a semi-truck but large enough to deliver goods. A good comparison is a truck that's used to deliver a couch or refrigerator.
Do I need to be available to receive the product?Yes. It's just like having a refrigerator or washer/dryer delivered to your house. The driver will unload the product in your driveway or as close to your house as they can get.
Should I have this product delivered to a shop or installer?It depends! If you think you can install the product on your vehicle, then shipping to your house is ok. Keep in mind, these bumpers are very heavy. Most bumpers weight between 85 and 350 pounds. You will need help. It's always preferred to ship to an installer who will have a fork lift to unload the product.
Do you charge shipping on orders?The cost to ship a bumper has more than tripled from 2019 to 2023. Our goal is to be as transparent with you as we can. In 2019, the average cost to ship a bumper was $150. In 2023, the average cost to ship a bumper is $375. This means we're making significantly less money and still providing the same quality service.
How long will it take to receive my orderThe availability of each product is listed on the product page. In general, these are accurate and based off our warehouse availability or manufacturer lead time.
Why should I purchase from you versus directly with the manufacturer?Great question! This answer applies to "Built to order" parts that we don't have in-stock. You're going to save both time and money. We have great relationships with each manufacturer that we carry. So in general you're working with an extension of their company. Our prices are generally cheaper and we have processes to check on your "Built to Order" item based on lead times they provide. There's little need for you to call us. We'll make sure you're informed when your order is built and ready to ship.
How do returns work on oversized products like bumpers?Returns are rare but they do happen. Our return rate is less than 2%, meaning we have a 98% customer success rate! We accept returns on damaged items with a valid Return Authorization Number or a RMA number. We will refund the full amount minus the shipping costs for the return and a 20% restocking fee. Please email us at [email protected] with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. Our goal is to work toward a satisfactory solution.
- Fab Fours
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.